Northern Tattoo Supply Koho® 100% biodegradable Plastic Clip cord Covers provide protection between patients and hard to clean cords, preventing cross contamination.
By selecting kraft-boxed barriers you are helping to reduce landfill, wastage and environmental costs associated with un-necessary product packaging.
We recommend storing your KoHo biodegradable barriers in a sterilizable container such as a mason jar.
- 100 % PLA + (PBAT and cornstarch) biodegradable material.
- Easy to use barrier prevents cross-contamination
- Provides protection when working across the body or on large areas where the cord may come in contact with the tattooed area
- Individual covers, open on both ends
- 2.25" in width and 30" long
- These sleeves eliminate contamination and make clean up effortless
200 barriers per unit.
Store below 30 degrees Celsius and away from sunlight to prevent premature degradation.
Meets the standards of: UNI EN 13432 and CAN/BNQ 0017-088
For more info click here
We ship using CanadaPost and offer free Canada wide expedited shipping on all orders over $200 or $150 for AB, BC and SK.